Thursday, March 15

Same Product, Different Pictures























Here's a shot of HollywoodRX's Belle Levres brand exfoliant creme for your lips. Virtually shot as a typical product shoot would have it (gave it my own twist, though). I wanted the "Belle Levres" shadow to be prominent and I also wanted to illustrate definition in the edges of the clear top. The top of the product case is clear plastic and blended into the white background making the product look like it had no cover. I wanted to hold the detail and enhance the curvature in the back. The image was taken with an off camera sb800 speedlight, Nikon D2x, 28-70 afs. Shutter set to 1/3 at f8. Speedlight set to -1.3.












Same product completely different look. Here's an example of how painting with light could provide interesting and maybe better results. Nikon D2x, 28-70 afs, shutter set to 10 seconds at f8. I used a, Inova penlight to get this effect.

No comments: